Blue Mountain Heritage Chorus Presents
A Fun Concert About Some of Your Favorite
Sunday, September 25, 2022 @ 2:00 P.M.
Salem Belleman's Church
(484) 671-2567 OR (484) 665-3209
Welcome to Blue Mountain Heritage Chorus
We want to thank all those who have been part of our group throughout our 13 years: our choir members, conductors, pianists, and instrumentalists. Thank you to those who have supported the chorus by attending and supporting us through sponsorship and advertising.
Our line up of songs for our FOOD Concert include:
1. Why We Sing
2. This Is My Father’s World – verse 1 unison, verse 2 4-part, verse 3 accapella
3. I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing
4. O Love
5. Joy in the Morning
6. May Your Roads Be Straight and Narrow
7. Food Glorious Food
8. Banquet Fugue
9. Shoo-Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
10. Green Eggs and Ham (Seussical the Musical Book, Page 32)
11. Tea for Two (Twentiana collection Page 17)
12. The Teddy Bears’ Picnic
13. Sugar, Sugar
14. Java Jive
15. On Top of Spaghetti
16. George M. Cohan Patriotic Fantasy
17. Mother Country
18. Battle Hymn of the Republic
19. The Lord Bless You and Keep You
Ready for another Sing Along with BMHC?!
SING ALONG PERFORMANCE
@ St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Mertztown, Pa.
September 11, 2022
1. Why We Sing
2. I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing
3. Beautiful Dreamer
4. O Love
5. Battle Hymn of the Republic
6. AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL – sing along verse 1, chorus only on verse 3
7. Old Time Religion
8. The Little Brown Church in the Vale
9. BLESSED ASSURANCE – verses 1 and 3
10. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
11. All Day Sunday Singing
12. ROCK OF AGES – verses 1 and 4
13. TWO AT A TIME SONGS
14. ON TOP OF OLD SMOKY
15. HOW GREAT THOU ART – verses 1 and 4
16. God Bless America
17. LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH – 2 times through using 1 st ending, then 2 nd ending
PEOPLE LOVE BMHC...
Touches my heart...
It is so much fun singing with the members of BMHC. Sometimes when we are singing one of our Patriotic songs I can't help but to cry from the emotions it gives me. That's when you know the sound and the blend of voices is touching your heart.
Interested in having our group sing at your event?
Love to sing and want to join our group?
Want to support our group by being a sponsor or advertise in our Annual Concert Program?
Want to purchase tickets for our upcoming Annual Concert?
Give Carol a call at 484-671-2567